Friday, July 3, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. King {Patriotic}

Today I had the pleasure of shooting my first wedding. Although it was small it was a bit stressful during the ceremony. At least for me. I'm not sure I'll do weddings in the future but it was good practice. I wish we had more time for detail shots and reception photos. I had Eliana's Vacation Bible School program this evening therefore could not photograph the reception. This young couple was lovely and great to work with. Thank you for letting me share your special day with you. Congratulations Tiffany and Dominic!!! So, I proudly bring you Mr. & Mrs. King...

ISO 100
SS 3200
Fstop 1.8
Canon 85mm 1.8

I could not decide which processing I liked either. I have only done this photo. Let me know which one you like.

1 - Color
Color2

2 - Pioneer Woman's B&W @ 69% Opacity Gradient Map
PW B&W 69% 2

3 - My B&W
My B&W

No comments:

Post a Comment