Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Lechner, Flag, Pinata {Patriotic}

This week's theme is Patriotic. These are photos from Monday, Tuesday and today. It's been 11 days since I've posted photos here on the blog. Things have been busy and now Eliana is back home from visiting Oma and Opa {my mom and dad}.

James R L. Lechner served in the military and was young when he died. Being in the military is the most Patriotic thing someone can do at least in my book. Although I grew up as an army brat and this is how I feel.

ISO 100
SS 1/40
Fstop 5.6
Canon 85mm 1.8

Photobucket

The American Flag - a patriotic symbol as known by all.

ISO 100
SS 1/1000
Fstop 5.6
Canon 85mm 1.8

Photobucket

And as we near the Fourth of July the stores are carrying products in red, white and blue. This one being a star pinata. Does this seem noisy to you at all?

ISO 640
SS 1/200
Fstop 1.8
Canon 85mm 1.8

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment