Sunday, May 17, 2009

Eliana {Flowers}

Since the weather is warmer I'm going to try to share more photos of Eliana. Right now she is my everything and love watching her grow. It's hard to believe she will be 5 in November. Seems like just yesterday she was born.

And now she says and does things that amaze me. Not technically a flower but it is to Eliana. She seems to think dandelions are flowers. Eliana's dress does have flowers on it so that does fit the theme.

I was playing around in photoshop with this photo. I'm trying to work on skin tones. And we all know this is a big thing lately. In this photo just did a few small baby steps in changes. Have no clue if I'm heading in the right direction or not.

In the warmer weather Eliana is normally a bit pink especially once she steps foot into some grass or plays outside for a bit. I'd like some CC on her skin tones. Am I heading in the right direction? This photo is pretty close to her IRL. I can't compare right now since she is not home.

ISO 100
SS 1/200
Fstop 4
Canon 100mm Macro 2.8

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment