Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Timid {Emotions}

Once again another side of Eliana I see quite often. She tends to do this allot especially around other people. Even those she knows. Boy does she ever take after me allot. I guess the saying like mother like daughter is true for us. And Yes their is a distracting cord in the background but realized it after I took the shot. And of course Eliana was done with photos. If anyone wants to clone it out for me that would be great. I'd like to print this week's photos for Eliana as a keepsake. And she couldn't even wait for me to blow dry her hair. SHe as willing to do photos but real quick. This is a definite improvement of throwing a cow over taking photos for me. I'll take what I can get.

ISO 100
SS 1/1250
Fstop 2.5
Sigma 30mm 1.4

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment