Saturday, March 7, 2009

Nola {A Few of My Favorite Things}

Nola is now 5 1/2 months old. She is such a good puppy and funny at that. Around the duck pond is a fence as you can see it part of this photo. Nola's new thing is to run all around it trying to get at Duck (that's what Eliana named the duck). Today she started to do the same thing but had her eye on the water. She found a spot to stick her head under the fence. Then got all the way under the fence and into the pond. Nola drank some water then looked at me like "mommy help me get out of her". She had that look of worry like she was stuck. It was cute to see. Nola is very hard to photograph as she always wants to either jump up to get the camera or lick the lens if I kneel down. Today I got one of her not a good one but decent nonetheless. Shot this with my Canon 85mm 1.8.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment