Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Stained Glass Window {Architectural Details}

As you know I live in an old farm house out in the country. Many old homes have a stained glass window if not two in the front of the house. I should say at least in this area. It's a beautiful window that's for sure. Just wanted to share an up close photo of this window. I'll definitely have to get some more photos of this window and use my new style of PP on it.

ISO 100
SS 1/125
Fstop 2.8
Canon 100mm Macro 2.8

Photobucket

Here is the full window from June 2008. You can even see my PPing was not so good 11 months ago. I've learned allot in CS3 and have changed my style of PP. Just posting this so you can view the full window. I had to steal this from my Facebook as I was too lazy to dig it up on the external hard drive since it is from June 2008.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment