Monday, February 2, 2009

Me and Berries {Home Sweet Home & Macro}

This week's theme is Home Sweet Home. I'm trying to think outside the box on this one. It's a hard theme since home for me is Germany and I live in Indiana. I dug up some old photos. This is me at probably about a year old. I'm pretty sure my mom took this photo. But I find it quite interesting that in 2009 we are now putting babies and kids back into baskets to photograph. So this is me sitting in a basket right outside my Oma's (grandma in German) door. The house is all brick and a light green in color if I remember correctly.  I'm sure my mom will let me know if I'm wrong.  I turned the photo back as it's amazing how back then the color photos were so blah & yellowy/orange.

Photobucket

I ventured out front to the holly tree we have. I've been wanting to do some macro's of the berries since Jess posted her a month or so ago. But then it got cold and Icey. Although I do have a icey macro of the berries. I thought I'd post this one since with the rising temps I want to think forward into spring and not winter. I edited this one 2 ways. I'm not sure which one I like best.

ISO 100
SS 1/800
fstop 2.8
Canon 100mm macro

Normal Editing
Photobucket

New Editing
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment