Sunday, January 18, 2009

Carpet #2 No Mat & Tractor {Texture & Technology}

Eliana's eye surgery is tomorrow and we have to be at the hospital at 6:30am.  Keep her in your thoughts and prayers.  I'll be offline probably 2-3 days depending on her recovery at home.

Since some of you wanted to see the carpet without the mat I took a photo of it. This is the carpet in the mid 70's Kitchen. And Liz you made me laugh reading your comment last night.

ISO 640
SS 1/60
Fstop 1.4
Sigma 30mm 1.4

Photobucket

And starting this week's new theme Technology I went out to the barn. Here is one of the tractor's in the barn. The landlord's really old tractors are stored across the street. Didn't get a chance to ask him yet if I could take a photograph of one of them. And I just felt this one needed to be B&W.

ISO 250
SS 1/60
Fstop 1.4
Sigma 30mm 1.4
580EXII Flash - the only light on was across the barn.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment